torsdag, juni 18, 2009

Mousavi talar under demonstraionten...

I have come due to concerns of current political and social conditions - to defend the rights of the nation
· I have come to improve Irans International relations·
I have come to tell the world and return to Iran our pride, our dignity, our future· I have come to bring to Iran a FUTURE of FREEDOM, of HOPE, of fulfilment·
I have come to represent the poor the helpless the hungry·
I have come to be ACCOUNTABLE to you my people and to this world· Iran must participate in FAIR elections, it is a matter of national importance·
I have come to you because of the corruption in Iran· 25% inflation means IGNORANCE - THIEVING - CORRUPTION - where is the wealth of my nation?· What have you done with $300 BILLION in last 4 years - where is the wealth of the nation?· The next Gov of Iran will be chosen by the people· Why do all our young want to leave this country?·

I know of no creation who places HIMSELF ahead of 20 million of the nation· We are Muslims - what is happening in Iran Government is a sin· This Gov is not what Imam Khomeini wanted for Iran - #Irane lection I will change all this - This is the SEA of GREEN

Inga kommentarer: